Kamis, 23 Juni 2016
Gamified Learning HR Professional Workshop
Summary of the Workshop
The Workshop of Gamified Learning
for HR Professionals and Business Leaders
19th May 2016 in Jakarta
for HR Professionals and Business Leaders
19th May 2016 in Jakarta
Jakarta Design Center (JDC) 6th Floor. Orchid 2 Room
But, e-Learning not to much Fun and interact people to joint, they will easy to register but all completion rate was to low. Soo, today we improve it into Simulation & Gamification experience, learning by doing and feeling experimental learning.
On digital era, we should know A - C - E keyword to accomplished the challenges.
Align -- Focusing on what you are become
Creating -- Future ready work space / digital competency - Learning Competency
Execution -- doing your plan
Digital Competency vs Leadership Competency
Today, a better true leader has to mastery both of the leadership & digital competencies.
Advances in digital technologies such as cloud, mobility, social media, and analytic are transforming the traditional workplace. Digital technologies are becoming embedded in all our activities and behaviors. This is changing how we work, communicate, collaborate, create, purchase, and consume information. It is transforming how we construct knowledge by analyzing information; how we become social actors and express our opinions; how we develop and progress; how we innovate, solve problems, improve productivity, make decisions, and give our organization the much-needed competitive edge.
Organizations will differentiate in the way they acquire, develop, and analyze digital competencies. It will become necessary for organizations to measure employees on their ability to leverage digital technologies in achieving business objectives. Organizations will have to gain new competencies, such as the ability to continuously find and reach out for opportunities and solutions; learn, unlearn, and re-learn from the ocean of information; accept, correct, and change by analyzing continuous streams of feedback from social networks; and be open to new ideas to solve problems, improve, and innovate. Being socially visible and marketable will define individual leaders who will drive the digital organizations of the future. It will be increasingly important for organizations to measure how effectively individuals and organizations leverage, engage, and enable themselves with digital technologies to achieve business results–(that is, the digital quotient). No doubt, Big Data analytic in human capital management will play the lead role here.Advances in digital technologies such as cloud, mobility, social media, and analytic are transforming the traditional workplace. Digital technologies are becoming embedded in all our activities and behaviors. This is changing how we work, communicate, collaborate, create, purchase, and consume information. It is transforming how we construct knowledge by analyzing information; how we become social actors and express our opinions; how we develop and progress; how we innovate, solve problems, improve productivity, make decisions, and give our organization the much-needed competitive edge.
Organizations will differentiate in the way they acquire, develop, and analyze digital competencies. It will become necessary for organizations to measure employees on their ability to leverage digital technologies in achieving business objectives. Organizations will have to gain new competencies, such as the ability to continuously find and reach out for opportunities and solutions; learn, unlearn, and re-learn from the ocean of information; accept, correct, and change by analyzing continuous streams of feedback from social networks; and be open to new ideas to solve problems, improve, and innovate. Being socially visible and marketable will define individual leaders who will drive the digital organizations of the future. It will be increasingly important for organizations to measure how effectively individuals and organizations leverage, engage, and enable themselves with digital technologies to achieve business results–(that is, the digital quotient). No doubt, Big Data analytic in human capital management will play the lead role here.
During the Fall of 2011, Courtney Shelton Hunt, Ph.D. and her colleagues surveyed their community members posing the question, “Thinking across sectors and disciplines, but focusing on the role of digital technology in organizations, economies, and societies, what do you think are the most important aspects for leaders to be successful?”
Shelton Hunt conclude:
“A Digital Era leader can be characterized by both the presence and absence of specific characteristics. We must think about not only what they should do, but what they should not do. The distinctions between what it takes to successfully lead a technology company and what it takes to lead other types of organizations are becoming less pronounced. Certain leadership characteristics (e.g. strategic thinking) are timeless, whereas others (e.g., relationship management) require a degree of redefinition. Still others may be altogether new.”
"A style in leadership, do not blame a different characters by innovate and embrace all possible driving change"
What is Adaptive Leadership?
When you realize that your organizations aspirations- the innovations and progress you want to see- cannot be attained through your current approaches, Adaptive Leadership is the framework you need to diagnose, interrupt, and innovate to create the capabilities that match your organizations aspirations. Adaptive Leadership is purposeful evolution in real time.
Adaptive Leadership emerged from thirty plus years of research at Harvard University by Dr. Ron Heifetz and Marty Linsky, defining the frontier of leadership training and development.
Best Practice of Adaptive Leadership
Among other, absolutely different result but by the simulation shows that. Execution style has 26% impact, Delegator has 15% impact, collaborative and influence 18% impact. Also we need the morale person, skillful dominant as Collaborator, this is a higher impact overall.
Inserting Game/Quiz on Training
A fun way to interact people is using a simple and fun game, better you use animation or web based application. They will get several point if answer true, and get punishment decreasing point if has wrong answer.
A sample :
- What is Value Preposition
- What is Dunbar number
- What is Blue Ocean Strategy
- What is the best Network Ready Index
- What is CPA, CPC and CPM
- What is AIDA model
- What is Social Engineering
- What is 4th Screen
- What is 5th Screen
- What is Long Tail Phenomenon
etc.... And You can describe it one by one. We are not describing all, please search by yourself using Google :)
The AIDA model is perhaps the best known marketing model among non-marketers of all the classic marketing models we featured in our recent post and poll. The vote showed many marketers find it useful too, perhaps since we apply it daily whether consciously or subconsciously when we're thinking how to make our marketing communications effective.
What is the AIDA model?The AIDA Model identifies cognitive stages an individual goes through during the buying process for a product or service. It's a purchasing funnel where buyers go to and fro at each stage, to support them in making the final purchase.
It's no longer a relationship purely between the buyer and the company, since social media has extended it to achieving the different goals of AIDA via information added by other customers via social networks and communities.
What does AIDA stand for?
- Awareness: creating brand awareness or affiliation with your product or service.
- Interest: generating interest in the benefits of your product or service, and sufficient interest to encourage the buyer to start to research further.
- Desire: for your product or service through an 'emotional connection', showing your brand personality. Move the consumer from 'liking' it to 'wanting it'.
- Action: CTA - Move the buyer to interacting with your company and taking the next step ie. downloading a brochure, making the phone call, joining your newsletter, or engaging in live chat etc.
- Retention: We all know that this is key to up sell, cross-sell, referrals, Advocacy and the list goes on.. as companies are also focusing on LTV.
What's is Social Network?
Social Networks is an interdisciplinary and international quarterly. It provides a common forum for representatives of anthropology, sociology, history, social psychology, political science, human geography, biology, economics, communications science and other disciplines who share an interest in the study of the empirical structure of social relations and associations that may be expressed in network form.
Is Managerial and Leadership different ?
They are really quite the same, but role of them are different.
The traditional view of management, back in 1977 when Abraham Zaleznik wrote this article, centered on organizational structure and processes. Managerial development at the time focused exclusively on building competence, control, and the appropriate balance of power. That view, Zaleznik argued, omitted the essential leadership elements of inspiration, vision, and human passion—which drive corporate success.
The difference between managers and leaders, he wrote, lies in the conceptions they hold, deep in their psyches, of chaos and order. Managers embrace process, seek stability and control, and instinctively try to resolve problems quickly—sometimes before they fully understand a problem’s significance. Leaders, in contrast, tolerate chaos and lack of structure and are willing to delay closure in order to understand the issues more fully. In this way, Zaleznik argued, business leaders have much more in common with artists, scientists, and other creative thinkers than they do with managers. Organizations need both managers and leaders to succeed, but developing both requires a reduced focus on logic and strategic exercises in favor of an environment where creativity and imagination are permitted to flourish.
Now ? How to start Gamified the Learning process?
Many ways to do this, one of the are using Gamified ActiveLearn LMS, using mobile Apps or case study platform. But Link Net now is choosing the LMS (Learning Management System) open-source Moodle in creating and developing KMS Linknet. The point is collaborating and ensuring 50% class activities and 50% reality run on the same time when training session begin.
- Defining Training Objective
- Using game engine
- Define and show Rules include the support system
- the Briefing or collecting Feedback
The Traditional Way
10% in class, 20% buddy, 70% learning by doing (actual/reality job). And again, different people has a different learning style. You should to know also the pyramid of learning to drive it successfully.
Today is a huge and many ways to get learning resource. Please be understand to put it out as your reference when guiding the training.
To get interactive learning process you have to trust, intimate and engage them as whole process learning, be as a coaching and mentoring them.
ALP (Assessment Learning Project) Model
ALP is led by the Center for Innovation in Education (CIE) at the University of Kentucky in partnership with Next Generation Learning Challenges (NGLC) at EDUCAUSE. This partnership is designed to leverage the specific expertise and strengths of each organization while amplifying our shared goals. As such, CIE’s primary responsibility domain is in learning agenda (cultivating, sharing, sensemaking), while NGLC’s primary domain is grantmaking/grantee support. ALP is also supported by 2Revolutions, acting as design partner and platform host to the community of practice, and we’re generously funded by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The foundation and center of gravity of ALP is its learning agenda, a set of core questions we hope can galvanize our grantees, our community of practice, and the broader field into rethinking the role of assessment. How can assessment support a broader definition of student success?
- What assessment practices most effectively empower students to own and advance their learning?
- How can we most effectively build educator capacity to gather, interpret, and use evidence of student learning to enhance instruction?
- How does assessment for learning inform broader contexts of accountability, policy, and system design?
- How can we pursue equity through assessment for learning?
Over the next two years, we’ll be gathering and synthesizing insights from our grantees and other innovative educators. And those insights will lead to new questions and deeper explorations of these issues. In other words, our learning agenda is intended to catalyze an ongoing conversation on how we can #rethinkassessment.
Point of The GAME (iLead)
- Timing of Action
- Understand Stakeholder
- Mode of interaction
- Effect Network
- Political Landscape
- Internal & External action
In 1984, professor Robert Cialdini, published Influence, one of the all-time classics on changing minds, in which he describes six principles that have stood the test of time. In this section, we examine and discuss each of these.
- Reciprocity: Obligation to repay.
- Consistency and Commitment: Need for personal alignment.
- Social Proof: The power of what others do.
- Liking: The obligations of friendship.
- Authority: We obey those in charge.
- Scarcity: We want what may not be available.
Sabilal Muhtadin atau Sabilal Muhtadin lit-Tafaqquh fi Amriddin (yang artinya dalam terjemahan bebas adalah Jalan bagi orang-orang yang mendapat petunjuk untuk mendalami urusan-urusan agama), adalah salah satu kitab yang sangat masyhur karangan Syaikh Muhammad Arsyad al Banjary.
BAB TAYAMUM oleh KH. Hidayatsyah, SE, MM, MSi (Masjid Al-Hikmah Perumnas 2 Karawaci)
1. Sekali tepuk dan dialihkan di tempat yang lain.
2. Tidak bisa tayamum jika ada najis besar (misal dijilat anjing) ; Keringat bukan termasuk najis akan tetapi dianjurkan/disunnahkan untuk dihilangkan mandi agar segar
3. Semisal ada najis yang tidak bisa dimaafkan, jika waktu solat sudah sempit, hal tersebut bisa dilakukan dengan tayamum baru melaksanakan solat, contohnya terkena tai cicak
4. Yang bagus tayamum atau berwudhu dalam keadaan berpakaian dikarenakan berkaitan dengan ta'dzimul ikrorunniat (mengucapkan niat). Wudhu atau tayamumnya akan tetap sah meskipun hanya mengenakan kolor bahkan bertelanjang, tetapi adab nya tidak kena.
5. Aurat bagian yang dikutuk oleh malaikat bagi yang melihat atau yang dilihat.
6. Pikirkan dulu (ijtihad) apakah ada air disekitar tempat tersebut, Misalkan di Arofah bertepatan dengan mepetnya waktu solat, boleh dahulukan tayamum
7. Belum jatuh waktu solat, belum jatuh tayamum
8. Solat sunah, wajib atau solat jenazah dihitung sekali tayamum, sekali solat
9. Disunahkan ketika memandikan jenazah dalam keadaan berwudhu
10. Solat Istisqo syarat sunnahnya dengan mengeluarkan semua ternak atau binatang peliharaan
11. Dahulukan dengan sikap prihatin dengan melakukan puasa sunah sebelumnya
12. Tayamum juga bisa diperkenankan jika dalam kondisi lupa solat, syaratnya tetap jika tidak ada air
13. Sifat tayamum adalah fardu 'ain hanya untuk sekali solat, masuk waktu solat